Our Riser Rated Cat6 cable is perfect for creating custom length, and horizontal network cable runs. Unlike CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) conductors, Our Solid Copper Conductor cable offers an exceptional value for jobs that require Standards Compliance, at a cost-effective price, and meets all of the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Specifications. 10BASE-T through 1000BASE-T Ethernet, Power over Ethernet (PoE) – IEEE 802.3af, PoE+ – IEEE 802.3at Type 1 and 2, ATM and token ring
C2G 56017 Cat6 Bulk Cable – Unshielded Ethernet Network Cable with Solid Conductors – Riser CMR-Rated, TAA Compliant, Blue ,1000 Feet Blue 1000 Feet Cat6 Solid
About this item
- USE: Long Network runs. Connecting to Patch Panels, Wall Plates or to any 110 type punchdown block or Jack.
- SOLID COPPER: Using Solid Copper wire ensures your data integrity, and transmission quality, unlike the cheaper CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) cable types.
- PVC/RISER RATED: This cable can be used for In-Wall installations, as well as in any standard office environment.
- USA MADE: This cable is manufactured in the U.S. and is TAA compliant to meet the highest standards and Federal compliancy
- SUSTAINABILITY: This cable is part of our company initiative through the following: UL Certified EPD, HPD, USGBC Member, RoHS2 Compliant, and REACH Compliant.