The C2G Select VGA Video Extension Cable is perfect for extending VGA cable connectivity for in-home desktop or in-wall commercial applications which require video resolutions of up to QXGA (2048×1536). The CMG rated jacket provides a solution for in-wall applications, while the low-profile, rounded connectors make installing in tight spaces easy. This cable is designed to support high resolution video applications over long distances of up to 100ft. All 15 pins are wired providing support for DDC2 (E-DDC) and Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) signals, i.e. communication of the display’s capabilities, ensuring that the content from the source is sent at the optimal resolution for the display.
C2G 50238 Select VGA Video Extension Cable VGA Male to VGA Female, In-Wall CMG-Rated, Black (10 Feet, 3.04 Meters)
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Personal Computer|
About this item
- USE – Extend a Higher Resolution VGA port from your PC or laptop to a compatible display, video splitter, or switch, which creates longer length flexibility for needed applications. Supports up to 2048 x 1536 resolutions
- LOW-PROFILE CONNECTORS – The shorter connector depth allows easier placement into tight spaces such as wall plate boxes
- FOIL AND BRAID SHIELD – Double shielding prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference to ensure video quality.
- IN-WALL RATED JACKET – This CMG-Rated jacket is fire resistant, and is often required in educational and commercial installations, but can also be used for home install requirements as well.
- PACKAGING – To ensure you receive the highest quality products C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging