The 3.5mm right angle stereo audio cable is specifically designed for quality computer audio applications. It connects a PC sound card, MP3 player or any mini-stereo audio device with 3.5mm jacks to a multimedia speaker. This cable features two copper conductors and a drain wire. The conductors and drain wire are wrapped with a foil shield which prevents unwanted EMI/RFI interference. Fully molded nickel-plated connectors provide excellent strain relief for durable use.
C2G 40583 3.5mm Right Angled M/M Stereo Audio Cable, Aux Cable (3 Feet, 0.91 Meters) 3-Feet
|Compatible devices||Laptop, Personal Computer|
About this item
- RIGHT ANGELED CONNECTOR – Allows you to easily connect this cable in tight spaces and hard to reach areas where a standard straight connector is unable to fit
- FULLY MOLDED CONNECTORS – Provide excellent strain relief while nickel-plated connectors provide superior connectivity and a durable, long life.
- FOIL SHIELDING – Prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference that can disrupt audio signals and degrade audio quality
- COMPATIBLE WITH – iPad, iPhone, iPod, Samsung smartphones and tablets, Microsoft Surface tablets, various laptop and desktop brands including HP, Lenovo, Dell, Apple, ASUS and more devices that have a 3.5mm stereo audio connection
- PACKAGING – To ensure you receive the highest quality products, C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
Only 2 left in stock