C2G 29131 Value Series F-Type RG6 Coaxial Video Cable, Black (3 Feet, 0.91 Meters)
About this item
- USE – Connect your digital cable box, satellite receiver, or any video source with RG6 F-Type outputs to any TV with F-Type inputs. 18 AWG low loss conductor will deliver the detail, color and brightness you expect.
- ULTRA-FLEXIBLE PVC JACKET – Allows for easy installation in tight spaces behind entertainment center or audio rack without causing damage to the conductors.
- MOLDED GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS – Corrosion resistant connectors provide optimal video signal transfer and a durable, long life. Molded jacket will provide excellent strain relief against conductor damage
- FOIL AND DOUBLE BRAID SHIELD – Double Shielding prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference to ensure audio quality.
- PACKAGING – To ensure you receive the highest quality products C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
Only 1 left in stock
Only 1 left in stock
Ordinary, “included in the box” f-type cables often use low quality materials with inferior shielding, and that can result in poor picture quality. Constructed from 75 Ohm coaxial cable to deliver high quality video, this cable can deliver all the detail, color and brightness you expect from your audio/video components. Ideal for connecting digital cable boxes, DSS receivers or any video source with f-type outputs to any TV with matching f-type inputs. Low loss 18 AWG copper-clad steel conductor wire and polyethylene dielectric provide accurate picture resolution and color. A foil and double-braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference. The 24K gold-plated heavy duty connectors ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections. The flexible PVC jacket enables easy installation while fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief to keep your cable intact.
|Product Dimensions||4 x 5 x 0.5 inches|
|Item Weight||3.28 ounces|
|Item model number||29131|
|Customer Reviews||4.5 out of 5 stars 2 ratings 4.5 out of 5 stars|
|Best Sellers Rank||#7,110 in RCA Cables|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||July 7, 2004|
|Country of Origin||China|