This Velocity y-cable delivers excellent sound quality for today’s audio applications. Twisted pair, oxygen-free copper wire and foam dielectric reduce distortion to optimize audio clarity. The low-loss 100% spiral-wound oxygen-free copper shielding offers protection against noise and interference. The color-coded, molded connectors attach to an ultra-flexible jacket to enable easy installation and identification. The 24K gold-plated heavy duty connectors ensure long lasting sound quality from corrosion-free connections. Use this cable to connect mono audio to stereo audio equipment with dual RCA connectors.
C2G 29121 Velocity One RCA Mono Male to Two RCA Stereo Female Y-Cable, Blue (6 Inches) Velocity RCA Male to Female 0.5 Feet Blue
|Connector Type||Mixed Interconnects (Plug to Jack)|
|Cable Type||RCA Audio Cables|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
About this item
- USE – Convert a single RCA mono port to dual RCA Stereo connections. This cable can split the audio signal or convert from one connection to another. Please note that this cable is not bi-directional and is only intended to connect a mono audio signal to a dual stereo RCA signal.
- ULTRA-FLEXIBLE PVC JACKET – Allows for easy installation in tight spaces behind your desk, entertainment center or audio rack without causing damage to the conductors
- MOLDED GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS –Corrosion resistant connectors provide optimal audio signal transfer and a durable, long life. Molded jacket will provide excellent strain relief against conductor damage
- SPIRAL SHIEDLED AND OXYGEN-FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS – 100% spiral wrapped copper shielding to protect the audio quality from outside interference. Made with high-grade copper conductors to ensure high quality audio transmissions over the long life of this cable
- PACKAGING – To ensure you receive the highest quality products, C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
Only 2 left in stock