Protect your high speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference when you connect with our shielded Cat5E patch cable. Meets or exceeds industry standards for NEXT and return loss. The molded boot provides extra strain relief and durability. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation Available from 1 foot to 150 feet. Please Note: For maximum protection against EMI/RFI interference, use our Cat5E shielded patch panel (#03864) and Cat5E shielded keystone jacks for complete end-to-end protection. Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male and Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male.
C2G 27242 Cat5e Cable – Snagless Shielded Ethernet Network Patch Cable, Red (3 Feet, 0.91 Meters) Cat5E Snagless Molded 3 Feet Red
About this item
- Protect from EMI/RFI interference; connect network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other networking applications in high noise environments.
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG stranded STP
- Connector: Shielded 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
- Jacket: PVC ; Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Foil shielding with drain wire