Fast, ultra-high definition, powerful, and now even more versatile, meet the new wave of Thunderbolt 3 Docks. The Thunderbolt 3 Dock Plus offers universal compatibility, bringing all the benefits and convenience of Thunderbolt 3 technology to both Mac and Windows laptops. With 40Gbps transfer rates, * 60W power to charge your connected laptop, dual 4K 60Hz monitor support and multiple ports for peripherals, simply connect the dock to your Mac or Windows laptop – with the included Thunderbolt 3 cable – to create a high-performing, instant workstation. *USB-C host performance will be limited. Note that not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. USB-C hosts may not support extended display to external monitors.
Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Dock Plus w/ 2.6ft Thunderbolt 3 Cable (Thunderbolt Dock for macOS and Windows) Dual 4K @60Hz, 40Gbps Transfer Speeds, 60W Upstream Charging
|Hardware Interface||USB, DisplayPort, USB Docking Station, Ethernet, Thunderbolt|
|Compatible Devices||Laptops with Thunderbolt 3 connectors, MacOS and Windows, Ultraportables with Thunderbolt 3 connectors, Notebooks with Thunderbolt 3 connectors See more|
|Data Transfer Rate||40 Gigabits Per Second|
About this item
- 60W upstream charging allows you to charge your laptop through the dock
- Compatible with iPad mini 6th Gen, MacBook Pro 13″ M1 (2020), MacBook Air 13″ M1 (2020), Mac mini M1 (2020)
- Compatible with macOS and Windows USB-C laptops (Thunderbolt speeds require Thunderbolt 3 port)
- Connect multiple devices to your laptop through a single dock, including hard drives, monitors, drawing tablets, mouse, keyboards, internet, and more
- Ultra-fast data transfer speeds up to 40Gbps (Thunderbolt 3), Connect Dual 4K HD displays @ 60Hz
- The new M1-based MacBooks does not support dual “Extended” displays through their Thunderbolt 3 ports. This means that when using any M1-based MacBooks, users cannot extend their desktop over two displays via the Thunderbolt 3 Port. All other functions of the dock will operate as normal.
- Ports: (1) Thunderbolt 3, (3) USB-A 3. 1, (3) USB-C 3. 1, (2) DisplayPort, (1) 3. 5mm Audio in/out, (1) Gigabit Ethernet
- The Belkin Difference: Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 35 years
- Belkin has been made aware of potential issues relating to external monitors not coming out of sleep mode while connected to 2019-2020 Intel-based MacBook Pro computers using Big Sur version 11.3 (or earlier) through a Thunderbolt 3 Dock docking station. The issue requires a full shut down of the MacBook. We have not seen this issue arise with the M1-based MacBooks, and we are investigating the issue with our technology partners to swiftly resolve it. To reduce instances of the issue ensure your computer is fully out of sleep mode before docking or undocking.