4K HDMI Over HDBaseT Transmitter
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-TX is an HDBaseT transmitter for HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable with RS-232 and IR control. It transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded multi-channel audio. The AT-UHD-EX-70C-TX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. This HDBaseT transmitter is externally powered by the included power supply, making it ideal for extending AV and control directly to a projector with an HDBaseT input. The AT-UHD-EX-70C-TX can also be used with Atlona switchers with HDBaseT inputs, including the AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED, AT-UHD-CLSO-824, and AT-UHD-SW-5000ED.
* 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
* Supports 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
* Allows 4K/UHD transmission when used with a compatible HDBaseT-equipped display or HDBaseT receiver
* HDCP 2.2 compliant
* Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
* Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
* Local AC powering
* Includes external power supply – ideal for point-to-point installations with an HDBaseT-equipped projector
* IEEE 802.3af PoE Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) – can supply power over HDBaseT to a remote receiver, such as the AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX*
* Saves time and integration costs
* *The transmitter and receiver can be purchased together as the AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT.