Experience next-level performance and connectivity with the ROG Strix B550-A Gaming, featuring PCIe® 4.0 and 2.5Gb Ethernet. Robust power and effective cooling make the ROG Strix B550-A Gaming the perfect partner for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs. Futuristic aesthetics, intuitive software, and a reliable Stack Cool 3+ design put your build in the winner’s circle.
ASUS ROG Strix B550-A Gaming AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, Dual M.2 with heatsinks, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync
|CPU Socket||Socket AM4|
|RAM Memory Technology||RAYZEN|
|Compatible Processors||AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen|
|Chipset Type||AMD B550|
|Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Series||ROG STRIX B550-A GAMING|
|Memory Storage Capacity||2.5 GB|
|RAM Memory Maximum Size||128 GB|
About this item
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 12+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- High-performance Gaming Networking: 2.5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.1(4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4.0 x4 connectivity, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port and Thunderbolt 3 header
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Cancelling Mic Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology.
- DIY-friendly design: Includes pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack, Q-LEDs and SafeSlot
- Unmatched Personalization: White ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and a Gen 2 addressable RGB header for greater customization
- Renowned software: Intuitive dashboards for UEFI BIOS and ASUS AI Networking make it easy to configure gaming builds
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS.
Out of stock