Style:B450-F IIASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II offers a feature-set usually found in the higher-end ROG motherboards. With robust power delivery and effective cooling, ROG StrixB450-F Gaming II is well-equipped to handle Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/ 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs. Boasting futuristic aesthetics and intuitive ROG software, ROG StrixB450-F Gaming gives you a perfect start on your dream build.
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II AMD AM4 (Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (8+4 Power Stages, HDMI 2.0b/DP,2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, BIOS Flashback, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM B450-F II
|CPU Socket||Socket AM4|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Compatible Processors||AMD 1st Gerenration Ryzen|
|Chipset Type||AMD B450|
|Series||ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming II|
|Memory Storage Capacity||256 MB|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Memory Slots Available||4|
About this item
- AMD AM4 Socket: Compatible to Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Extended VRM and PCH heatsinks, M.2 heatsinks, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert utility
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.0b(4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD), 2x PCIe 3.0×16 Slot, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C ports
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Canceling Microphone Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology.
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting with Armoury Crate utility, including 2xRGB headers and a Gen 2 addressable RGB header for greater customization
- DIY Friendly: With BIOS Flashback and ASUS exclusive UEFI BIOS, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM and Pre-mount I/O shroud
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS.
Out of stock