Overview: Aruba Instant On 1960 24-Port Gb 20-Port Class 4 PoE, 4-Port Class 6 PoE Smart Cloud / Web Managed Stackable Switch (370W) – 24x 1G, 2x SFP+, 2x 10GBase-T | JL807A US cord | L2+ Routing Aruba Instant On 1960 Switches are advanced, smart-managed, fixed configuration Gigabit stackable switches designed for small and growing businesses that are easy to deploy and affordable. These switches are designed to scale as business grows, making adding more employees, devices and applications simple. With PoE models, up to 30W PoE power delivery is available for Class 4 PoE devices like access points, surveillance cameras and VoIP phones, and up to 60W PoE power delivery is available for Class 6 PoE devices like pan-tilt zoom cameras and video-enabled IP-phones. The 24-port PoE model comes with a power budget of 370W respectively to support the latest IoT devices. Highlights Simplicity at its best: – Plug-and-play switches that work together with Instant On APs right out of the box – Cloud-Managed stacking to configure and manage multiple switches through the Instant On mobile app Security you can count on: – Protect your network from unauthorized access with Access Control Lists, IEEE 802.1X and VLANs – Automatic denial-of-service (DOS) monitors and protects the network against malicious attacks We’ve got you covered: – No extra licensing or subscription fee – Industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and support
Aruba Instant On 1960 24-Port Gb 20-Port Class 4 PoE | 4-Port Class 6 PoE Smart Switch (370W) – 24x 1G | 2X SFP+ | 2X 10GBase-T (JL807A#ABA) 24G 2SFP+ 2XGT 370W
|Brand||Aruba a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company|
|Mounting Type||Surface Mount|
|Unit Count||1.00 Count|
About this item
- The Aruba Instant On 1960 24G PoE 2SFP+ 2 10Gbase-T Switch is a high performance, smart managed stackable switch designed for small and growing businesses – fast set-up, easy management, security you can trust.
- Stacking: Stack up to (four) 4 1960 (access and aggregation switches) switches and manage through one single IP address simplifying network operations. This means up to 288 ports including 16 10G uplink ports for high-density developments as well as flexibility for future network expansion. Flexible stacking at 1G and 10G speeds. Two Stacking modes: Local Stacking and Cloud-Managed Stacking (via Instant On mobile app or cloud-based web portal)
- Configuration: Rack-width design with rack mounting ears for rack or wall or flat-surface mount. Ports and LEDs facing the front | #ABA US cord | Limited Lifetime warranty
- Management: Simplified cloud management from app or web browser with no recurring cost – The Aruba Instant On mobile app allows you to set up, manage, and monitor Instant On switches and Access Points directly from your phone, from anywhere. Guided step-by-step instructions to install devices to get your network up and running quickly – no technical expertise required. Alternative integrated traditional full local web interface for advanced configuration with static routing, ACLs, SNMP.
- Ports: 28 active ports | 24x Gigabit 10/100/1000 + 2x 10G SFP+ + 2x 10GBASE-T copper | 10G capable copper RJ45 ports and fiber-capable SFP+ slots | Power over Ethernet: Class 4 PoE on 20 ports and Class 6 PoE on 4 ports | PoE power budget 370 Watts
Out of stock