From the world’s most trusted brand in PDUs comes greater control of your rack IT equipment with the APC NetShelter 9000 Series Next Generation Rack PDUs, which offer a more reliable, intelligent, and faster to deploy PDU.With Industry leading reliability, manageability, and security, APC Switched Rack PDU’s provide advanced load management, plus on/off outlet level power cycling and sequencing control. Power metering provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads with alarms to warn of potential overloads. Users can access, configure, and control Switched Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, and Redfish and are fully compatible with APC’s EcoStruxure IT.
APC NetShelter Switched Rack PDU, 9000 Series, APDU9981NA3, 0U Vertical, 415V, 16A, 3Phase, Input Plug IEC 309 16A3P+N+PE, 6′ Cord
About this item
- Next generation APC Switched Rack PDU offers enhanced reliability with remote monitoring and load control by individual outlet
- Input: IEC 309 16A 3P+N+PE. Output: C13/C15 (21), C19/C21 (3)
- Individual outlet on/off control, sequencing, grouping
- Wireless Connectivity: Connect wirelessly to this next generation APC PDU with a APC’s USB Wi-Fi Device (sold separately, model AP9834)
- Toolless Rack Mounting Capability: This vertical PDU does not require additional tools to mount into APC NetShelter Enclosures