APC ESSENTIAL SURGEARREST, 6 OUTLET
Dangerous power surges associated with lightning or utility problems can travel along your utility and data lines, damaging your electronic devices and may destroy your valuable data. Even relatively small, everyday power surges can degrade the performance of your electronics and shorten their usable life.
The APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the minimum level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics, with most models also providing surge protection for your phone lines. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger power surges and more common power fluctuations. Six surge protected outlets, status indicator LED lights and our lifetime Equipment Protection Policy make this APC by Schneider Electric product the best value for quality surge protection.
WHY BUY APC BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC?
Over the years, APC has received hundreds of awards worldwide – more than any other UPS manufacturer. Such designations have recognized APC for both its reliable solutions and its overall business performance.
SURGEARREST ESSENTIAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
* Lightning and Surge Protection – To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes.
* IEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency compliance- APC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE, and are awarded “let-through ratings,” which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through an electric surge protector. Lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance. The APC Essential SurgeArrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 330V for North American products, and a rating of less than 15% for products sold worldwide. All APC products comply with local agency safety requirements, including UL in North America and CE/Kema/Gost/C-tick/A-Tick/Telepermit in their respective regions.
* Noise Filtering – Reduces EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
* Catastrophic Event Protection – In the instance that a catastrophic surge or spike damages the internal components of your SurgeArrest, excess power will still be blocked from reaching your equipment.
* Fail Safe Mode – Once the circuitry of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised, the unit disconnects equipment from utility power, ensuring your equipment remains protected. Most other surge protectors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to additional dangerous power disturbances.
* Protection Working Indicator – This LED indicator will warn you if the SurgeArrest circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to function normally. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.
* Building Wiring Fault Indicator – This LED light informs you of potentially dangerous wiring problems in your wall circuit. Contact an electrician if the Wiring Fault Indicator is on.