AddOn’s Cisco GLC-T compatible SFP transceiver provides 10/100/1000Base-TX throughput up to 100m over a copper connection via an RJ-45 connector. This TX module supports 10/100/1000Base auto-negotiation and can be configured to fit your needs. It is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with the equivalent Cisco transceiver. This easy to install, hot swappable transceiver has been programmed, uniquely serialized and data-traffic and application tested to ensure that it will initialize and perform identically. It is built to meet or exceed the specifications of Cisco, as well as to comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards to ensure seamless network integration. This transceiver is Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant. We stand behind the quality of our products and proudly offer a limited lifetime warranty. At AddOn, all of our network transceivers are fully compliant to MSA standards. We 100% code and test every transceiver at our in-house lab to the original OEM specifications as well as testing “in-environment” – a discipline above and beyond what even the original manufacturer would do. We offer the most comprehensive portfolio of compliant transceivers in the industry. Our proprietary Data Traveler System ensures all AddOn transceivers go through the same rigorous process before they are packed and shipped.
AddOn Cisco GLC-T Compatible 10/100/1000Base-TX SFP Transceiver (GLC-T-AO)
About this item
- Cisco GLC-T compatible SFP transceiver
- Provides 10/100/1000Base-TX throughput up to 100m over a copper connection via a RJ-45 connector
- Digital Optical Monitoring (DOM) support allows access to real-time operating parameters
- Easy to install, hot swappable transceiver has been programmed, uniquely serialized and data-traffic and application tested
- Fully compliant to MSA standards