The AAXA LED PICO, Pocket projector combines ultra-compact, long-lasting LED projector technology, a built-in multimedia player, and an HDMI port to become a mobile projector power-house. The LED PICO plays high-resolution videos, pictures, and text through a micro SD Card or USB memory stick, or accepts a digital data source from multiple input sources. HDMI, VGA, USB, Composite Audio/Video, SD+HC, Provides an extensible design that enables. Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance. The country of origin is China.
AAXA Technologies KP-101-01 AAXA LED Pico Micro Video Projector – Pocket Size Portable Mobile Mini Projector with mini-HDMI, built-in Media Player & Speakers, 3.5mm Aux Out, Micro SD/USB readers and 80 Min Lithium-Ion Battery
|Special Feature||Pico, Speakers|
|Connectivity Technology||USB, Mini-HDMI::Composite A/V (3.5mm Jack)::Full Sized USB 2.0, MicroSD AV|
|Display resolution||1280 x 720|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1280×720|
About this item
- Ultra Bright 25 Lumens, High Definition 720p (1280×720) Native Resolution (Max 1080p), Vibrant Color Technology with 15,000 hour LEDs
- Ultra-portable with 80 Minute Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery that can be charged via supplied micro USB cable.
- Built-in Speakers, 16:9 compatible, mini-HDMI, 3.5mm Aux Audio Out, Composite A/V connections, and Micro SD, USB readers for Media Playback (Accepts sizes up to 16GB)
- For Personal Media Sharing with friends and family, USB Plug ‘n Play instant set up; Apple Mac and PC Compatible
- Up to 60 inch image (in low-light condition)